Come enjoy Tu Bishvat fun for the entire family.
Thursday February 9, 2017 from 4:00 p.m.
At newly renovated Shoshanim Park (the corner of Smilansky St. and Jerusalem Blvd.)
What's on the program?
• Makeup and arts & crafts workshops as well as environmental sculpture
• Exhibit of trees made from recycled materials made by elementary school children
• Sounds from the junkyard / a musical performance using recycled instruments
• Children's play, The Giving Tree / Enjoya Theater
• Distribution of seedlings to children and stalls selling plants
Free of charge - open to all!
Because Netanya is a promising and sustainable green city