Come have fun at an event about environmental protection for the entire family with lots of activities, plays, performances, workshops and unique displays at a festival that is designed as a green city for children. August 22-23, 20012 from 4:00 p.m. - 10:00 p.m., Winter Lake Park
• Super Chef, a unique cooking workshop for children and adults
• Dr. Molecule from Arutz Hayeladim goes with the flow of the water
• Recycled play area
• Tips for conserving electricity
• Water display MAIND, Shlomi Alternative Theater Center
• Felix the Rabbit
• Arts and crafts workshops for all ages
• Booths selling eco-friendly products for the home
• Ecological movies on a giant screen
• Guided tours around the Winter Lake and the Iris Reserve
• Ecological building from mud
Entrance is free when you bring five 1.5 liter bottles for recycling or a broken electronic device. The cost for four workshops - NIS 10.
During the Festival, barbecuing in the park is strictly prohibited.
To allow us to prepare for the Festival, the park will be closed to visitors on August 20-21 as well as on the days of the Festival, August 22-23 from 10:15 p.m. to 3:45 p.m. the following day.