Do you feel distressed? Is coronavirus troubling you?
At the Department for Senior Citizens in the Welfare and Social Services Administration, you will find a listening ear and a large variety of services:
• Advice and support from expert social workers
• Motion sensor alarms
• Programs for reducing loneliness for people alone
• Social initiatives for Holocaust survivors
• “Social involvement” program – Telephone contact with high school students, in cooperation with the Education and Society Administration
• Network of culture and leisure coordinators throughout the city.
For further information and to register, call: 09-8603385 or on Facebook “Senior Clubs in Netanya – Being Active and Enjoying Ourselves”.
Waiting for you by telephone: 09-8603386.
One city. One heart.