• The rise in the number of new cases poses a risk to assisted patients and to
tightening restrictions which apply to all of us.
Take care of yourselves!
• You must follow the rules: observing hand hygiene, wearing a face mask,
maintaining social distancing – two meters between individuals – will help
in preventing infection. Disregarding the rules is one of the main causes of
Know your rights!
• If you are experiencing COVID-19 symptoms, such as fever or respiratory
symptoms, you should get tested as soon as possible.
• You must contact your medical service, such as Kupat Holim or your private
health insurance, and ask for instructions on how to undergo a COVID-19 test.
• Should you be found sick, you will be sent to a hotel authorized by Kupat Holim
or according to the instructions of the Ministry of Health.
You should know
• Enforcement against crowds in the public spaces across Israel has been
tightened. Violations of the rules are handled by the Israeli Police in way of
imposing high fines.
For questions and further information
• Contact the Population and Immigration Authority Hotline for Foreign Workers
Observe the Rules
And by doing so, you will protect yourselves,
your friends, and your patients.
Wear a Mask to Beat COVID-19