It’s your responsibility !
Dear Parents and Residents, make sure our children know these iron rules:
1. Children under 9 don’t cross the street alone!
2. Teach your older children the rules for safe crossing:
– Cross only at a pedestrian crossing
– Don’t run into the road
– Prefer a walking route without roads
– We don’t use our mobile phones while crossing
3. Electric bicycles or electric scooters are only permitted for those aged 16 and up who have passed a theory test, or a designated test, and have received authorization of their training.
4. Wear a helmet with a reflector for all ages and all modes of transport .