Come enjoy a captivating and fascinating guided tour packed with scents and colors, as you walk down the paths of the Oak Forest (Sergeants), guided by the Netanya Ecologist.
Friday, March 17, 2017 at 1:00 p.m., 2:30 p.m.
- We'll meet near Gate no. 2 on Alonim Street - Kiryat Hasharon
- Wear closed-toe, comfortable walking shoes
- Bring a hat and drinks with you
- The tour will take about 75 minutes
- If it rains, the tours will be postponed to a later date
The tours are free, but space is limited.
Advance registration is required. E-mail the Environmental Protection Department at email@example.com or
Enjoy the outdoors, but don’t pick the flowers.
Walking is allowed on the marked paths only.
Obey the law and avoid fines.
Because Netanya is a promising and sustainable green city!