On Friday, April 8, 2016, Run the Beach will be held at Poleg Beach.
From 6:00 a.m. - 10:00 a.m., the following streets will be closed to traffic:
• Oved Ben Ami Blvd. southbound - the entire length, from Pierre Koenig St.
• Ben Gurion Blvd. southbound - from Simcha Erlich St. to Uzi Hitman St.
• Uzi Hitman St. westbound - from Ben Gurion Blvd. to Ehud Manor St.
• Ehud Manor St. southbound - from Uzi Hitman St. to Shosh Atari St.
• Shosh Atari St. in both directions - from Ehud Manor St. to Shulamit St. (the Green Beach)
• The paved road to Poleg Beach - in both directions
• The upper and lower Lagoon Beach (Argaman) parking areas from Ben Ami Blvd - in both directions
• The paved road to Sironit Beach from Dankner St. - in both directions
• The streets will be completely blocked off and no vehicles at all will be allowed in, including cars belonging to residents of these streets and work vehicles.
• Residents who live on Zalman Shazar and Lilach Streets will be able to exit to Ehud Manor St., as directed by the officers and signs at the site.
• You are requested not to drive in cars to these streets, to use alternative forms of travel and to follow the instructions of the police, officers and ushers at the site.
Wishing everybody a good and safe run!