The Netanya Municipality is pleased to announce the opening of the following lifeguard stations: HaOnot Beach, Herzl Beach, Sironit Beach Aleph+Bet, Lagoon (Argaman) Beach and Poleg Beach, on Monday, April 20, 2015
An announcement about the opening of Sanz Beach and HaAmphi Beach will be given at a later date.
* Opening hours: 8:30 a.m. until half an hour before sunset.
* Swimming without lifeguard supervision is strictly prohibited!
* Stay alert, follow the instructions of the lifeguards and security forces on site.
* Lighting a fire on the beaches is forbidden! Keep Netanya clean!
* Citizens who bring dogs to the beach – must keep them leashed and muzzled. It is forbidden to bring horses and other animals to the beaches.
* Driving vehicles on the beach, with the exception of security vehicles or vehicles with a work permit, is punishable by a fine in accordance with the Prohibition of Driving a Vehicle on the Beach Law. This includes the non-designated beaches.
* It is prohibited to bring glass bottles and alcoholic beverages to the beaches.
* The public is asked not to approach the cliffs, both from the top for observation as well as from the bottom of the cliffs as they are in dangerous of collapsing!
Thank you for your cooperation!