Notice regarding submission of support applications for organizations operating in Netanya in 2015
• Netanya Municipality is hereby announcing that non-profit organizations active in Netanya that work for the benefit of the public in the fields of education, health, welfare, sports, new immigrants and religion may submit applications for financial support in accordance with the Procedure for Support of Public Institutions, by local authorities according to Circular No. 4/2006 of August 23, 2006 by the Director General of the Ministry of the Interior and supplemental requirements by Netanya Municipality.
• Applicants must complete the application as required and attach the documents listed on the application. Netanya Municipality reserves the right to request additional documents related to the character of the organization and its area of activity.
• Applications for support and additional information can be received from the office of the Committee Coordinator, Mr. Mark Zlobinsky (6 Hatzoran St.), Tel: 09 8603258.
Applications must be submitted to the Committee Coordinator by no later than Sunday, April 5, 2015.
• Please note: According to the Director General's circular in this regard, a late submission will be rejected without discussion. Additionally, an application will not be considered unless all of the documents and approvals required are received.
• The criteria for receipt of support can be seen on the city's website www.netanya.muni.il and at the municipality, with the Committee Coordinator.
Miriam Feirberg-Ikar Itzhak (Izzy) Inbar
Mayor Municipality Director General
Chairman of the Support Committee
For the information of Netanya’s residents, in preparation for the year 2015, the Unit for Care of Substance-related Injuries
Will be closed to the public and will not be accepting calls between 11 January – 13 January 2015 and the Center for Family Welfare will be closed to the public and will not be accepting calls between 11 January – 15 January 2015