Dear business owners,
Below is a summary of instructions for commercial signage in the City Center.
As part of the process of renovating and upgrading the appearance of the city center, we are continuing to encourage business owners and shops to switch to commercial signage that follows the design instructions so that we can complete the lovely look of the City Center.
All business owners must submit an application for 2015 to place a signs on the front of their shops.
The application must be submitted to the Signage Department (22 Weizmann, fourth floor) on the official form, along with a detailed description of the sign + photo of the facade of the business + simulation of the new sign (for a new business or business with non-standard signage).
Please note: By law, signs must include Hebrew.
Rules and guidelines for installing commercial signage and design of the store's facade:
1. The sign must be in individual, illuminated letters that are installed on the front window or on a wall that is plastered and painted.
2. The maximum height is 30 cm
3. The business logo may extend by 5 cm above the letters.
4. The sign will be placed inside or above the front window or next to it.
5. No banner signs of any type may be put up.
6. The placement of signs on colonnades is not permitted
7. Installation of "fluorescent light box signs" is not permitted
8. Roller shutters/bars must be installed inside the store, behind the front window.
9. The front window must be all glass.
Please make sure to follow the instructions in order to upgrade and improve the appearance of the City Center.
Business owners who do not follow the municipality's policies and guidelines may be ticketed and may have their signs removed by the municipality.
33 Dizengoff, Netanya, Tel. 09-8340733, Fax: 09-8603456
Netanya's new City Center
Business Licensing, Tenders and Signage Department
Tel. 09-8605879, Fax: 09-8622910