• Workshops: Gluten-free baking and cooking, beating heart dance, taking pictures with your smartphone
• Art: Painting, paper mache
• Physical activity: Feldenkrais, bone-strengthening exercise
• Games and challenges for the brain: Bridge, games for the brain, computers
• Languages: Hebrew classes, advanced English, spoken English for beginners
• Coffee, culture and conversation: Current events, literature and cinema
Improving concentration and memory through movement
Experiential introductory lecture by kinesiologist Yael Shar
Tuesday, June 17, 2014 at 5:00 p.m.
• Trips around the entire country
Hours of activity:
Sundays - Thursdays from 8:00 a.m. – 12:00 p.m.
And on Sundays - Wednesdays, also between 4:00 p.m. – 7:00 p.m.
Additional information is available at the center, 9 Hativat Harel, Galei Yam
and by tel. 09-7998483, 09-8603356
We look forward to seeing you!