This Pessach we will all follow the "beterem" safety rules - Guidelines for children on cooking and cleaning.
Click to view the safety rules.
• Make sure to close and store detergents in proper places immediately after use.
• Store the detergents in their original bottles or in marked bottles only.
• It is not recommended to keep cold action oil removers inside the house.
• Do not leave buckets and tubs of water unsupervised, infants may drown in mere inches of water.
• In any case of suspected poisoning, contact the National Poisoning Information Institute. Tel: 04-8541900
Guidelines for Children:
• While you are busy cleaning the house - children under 9 years of age must be accompanied by teenage adults.
• Guide the children to cross the street at a crosswalk and accompanied by teenage adults.
• Guide the children to play only in safe places such as an amusement park or a house yard and avoid play in junkyards near broken furniture and junk.
• Warn the children against playing in parking lots, on the street and adjacent to a road.
Kitchen Cooking Guidelines:
• Do not allow children in the kitchen while cooking.
• Use only the back burners of the stove, and always make sure that the pots’ and pans’ handles are turn inward.
• Place the hot dishes out of the reach of children, on high surface and further away from the end of the counter or table.
• Koshering dishes with boiling water is not suitable for the participation of children.
For child safety consulting, contact the experts' center of “Beterem”. Tel: 03-9263111, or visit www.beterem.org.il