Back to School and Preschool n in Netanya
Back to School
1. Only children who are 16 and up may ride electric bicycles and scooters, and only in bike lanes or in the street, and not on the sidewalk!
2. Children under a height of 1.45 meters must be buckled into a special car seat or a booster.
3. Children up to the age of 9 only cross the street with an adult. Up until then, they practice walking and crossing safety with their parents.
4. Fasten seat belts whenever riding in a vehicle, even in the school bus.
5. Children must always enter and exit any vehicle from the door closest to the sidewalk.
6. Wear a helmet - anytime you ride a bicycle, scooter or electric bike.
Back to preschool
1. No matter what the distance, children in vehicles must be buckled into an appropriate car seat.
2. Do not leave children alone in the car, not even for a minute.
3. Close the gate to the preschool, even if another parent is about to enter.
4. Dress children in clothing without strings, decorations or jewelry that could lead to choking when they play.
5. Report any safety hazards at or around the preschool to the staff.
6. Check to make sure that all of the required safety equipment has been installed in the preschool and yard (smoke detectors, shock absorbing mats, gates, etc.)