For the benefit of beachgoers during Passover vacation, lifeguard stations: No. 10 at Poleg Beach and No. 6 on Sironit A Beach will be open to the public as of Sunday, March 18, 2018 .
On Monday, April 16, 2018, the swim season will open officially at the following beaches:
Ha’Onot, Herzl, Sironit B, Lagoon (Argaman)
About the opening of beaches: Blue Bay, Sanz, Ha’amphi (Kontiki)
And North Poleg (Station no. 9), notice will be provided later
• Hours: 8:30 a.m. to 30 minutes before sundown
• Entering the water when a lifeguard is not on duty or on beaches where entering the water is not allowed - is absolutely prohibited!
• Lighting fires at the beach is strictly prohibited! Keep Netanya clean!
• Bringing glass bottles and alcoholic beverages to the beach is strictly prohibited!
• Setting up tents on declared beaches is prohibited!
• If you bring your dog to the beach - it must be muzzled and on a leash!
• Bringing horses and other animals to the beach is prohibited.
• Ball games are only allowed beyond the signs (including paddle ball, frisbee, etc.)
• Vehicles on the beach, aside from security or work vehicles with permits may be fined under the Prohibition on Driving on Beaches Law, including the undeclared beaches.
• Entering with motorized watercraft is permitted only after receiving an official certificate from the Beach Administration.
• The public is requested not to get too close to the cliffs: either at the top as an observation point or the bottom due to the risk of a rockslide!
• Additional information regarding the official price list for parking, rental of chairs and umbrellas can be found on the Netanya website or from the Beach Administration at 073-2534241