Netanya Municipality is pleased to announce the opening of lifeguard stations at the following beaches:
Ha'Onot, Herzl, Sironit A+B, Argaman (Lagoon) and Poleg North. On Thursday, April 27, 2017.
About the opening of beaches: Sanz, Ha'Amphi and Poleg South, notice will be provided at a later date
• Hours: 8:30 a.m. to 30 minutes before sundown
• Swimming when there is no lifeguard on duty is strictly prohibited!
• Be aware, follow instructions given by the lifeguards and security forces at the site!
• Lighting fires at the beach is strictly prohibited! Keep Netanya clean!
• If you bring your dog to the beach - it must be muzzled and on a leash. Bringing horses and other animals to the beach is prohibited.
• Vehicles on the beach, aside from security or work vehicles with permits may be fined under the Prohibition on Driving on Beaches Law, including the undeclared beaches.
• Bringing glass bottles and alcoholic beverages to the beach is strictly prohibited.
• The public is requested not to get too close to the cliffs:
either at the top as an observation point or the bottom due to the risk of a rockslide!
• Do not swim at beaches where swimming is prohibited. Anyone violating the law will be fined. Consider yourself warned!