Netanya Municipality is delighted to open the exclusive course, Volunteer Leadership, for Netanya residents who are interested in leading, developing and managing important volunteer projects in the area where they live.
What's will be taught?
• In-depth learning abut the issues of management, leadership, entrepreneurship, community, management of volunteers, etc.
• At the end of the course, professional and practical mentoring will be provided for development and operation of the volunteer project
• The course will be held on Mondays, from 6:00 p.m. to 9:00 p.m., at the Welfare Department (8 Tel Hai St., Fifth floor), with a total of 30 hours that will be divided into 10 meetings
• Background in management and leading processes
• Familiarity with the social-volunteer world
• Team player
• Commitment to work to promote volunteering in Netanya for one year
• Personal interview with the manager of the Volunteering Dept.
Course begins – January 30, 2017
More information and registration by Sunday, January 1, 2017 at the latest, with Eti Yosef, Manager of the Volunteering Department - Welfare and Social Services Division, at e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org or at tel. 09-8603423.