Netanya Municipality invites you to rejoice on Simchat Torah with second hakafot around the city. On Monday, October 24, 2016. Starting at 9:00 p.m., New Independence Square with orchestras and hasidic singers.
Mayor Miriam Fierberg-Ikar
With Chief Rabbi of Netanya, Rabbi Kalman Ber shalita
In the neighborhoods around the city, starting at 8:15 p.m.
• Ramat Poleg - Em Kol Hail Synagogue (6 Motta Gur St.).
• Kiryat Nordau - Mini-Sportek (behind Gutman Elementary School)
• Neot Shaked - Playground (next to the community center)
• Kiryat Hasharon - MASHAB basketball court (next to the colleges)
• Ramat Efraim - Leave from 17 Anielewicz St.
• Ben Tzion neighborhood - Ohel Hanin Heichal David u'Moshe (1 Radak St.)
• Ramat Chen - Shavei Tzion Synagogue (37 Neve Shalom St.)
• Ramat Yadin (Dora) - Leave from the corner of Hanevi'im and Ben Zvi Streets at 8:00 p.m. towards Dora Community Center
• Ein Hatchelet - Beit El Synagogue (37 Neve Shalom St.)
• Neot Herzl - Courtyard of Yishmah Israel Synagogue (Yoseftal St.)
• Givat Ha'Irusim - Next to the central synagogue (129 Rotem St.)
Open to the public!