Before going on your hike, plan it with a map where the trails are marked and are right for your schedule
• Make sure to take the right supplies: hat, high closed-toe shoes, long pants and a sufficient quantity of drinks.
• Make sure that children remain in your line of vision throughout the trip.
• Make sure that children do not pick objects up off the ground: they can be injured by dangerous reptiles.
• Refrain from entering pools of water where swimming is prohibited. In the appropriate spots, actively supervise toddlers and children.
• Stay on marked walking trails, without taking shortcuts or moving off the trail.